Involved In Our Profession, Involved In Our Community
Our firm exists to serve our clients and our community. Our attorneys are leaders in local legal, business and real estate organizations, and our team’s involvement has included:
- Chairman of the Litigation Section of the Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Task Force, Kent County Circuit Court
- Chairman of the Grand Rapids Zoning Code Revision Committee
- Chairman of Garfield Park Neighborhoods Association
- Chairman of The Other Way Ministries
- Member of the Real Property Section and the Broker and Mortgage Services Committee of the State Bar of Michigan
- Board of directors of the Michigan Historic Preservation Network
- Board of directors of Court Appointed Special Advocates
- President of the Forest Hills Central High School Football Boosters and Lacrosse Boosters
- Chairman of the Kent County Parking Commission
- President, Kent County Housing Commission
- Member, Zoning Board of Appeals
- City Commissioner
- RAPID Board member
Kuiper Kraemer PC has actively supported many local charitable organizations, including Gilda’s House, Porter Hills Foundation, Liz’s House, ICCF and Silent Observer.
We are also local youth athletic coaches and civic leaders. Our lawyers are committed to helping our clients and our community.
Supporting Local Artists
The holiday season is all about traditions, and we at Kuiper Kraemer PC embrace them. Each year, we’re proud to commission a local artist to design our Christmas card. The designs are a warm reflection of Christmas in downtown Grand Rapids. We’re excited to showcase the designs and artists from prior years below.